Sunday, December 16, 2012

Portrait of a Friend


After I set up a portrait session with a classmate...and he never showed up I organized one at my house with my friend Kalinka.

Whenever I pictured a photo of her I just couldn't picture it against anything but a white background.

So we had a little portrait session.

I had 3 lights, I had 2 softboxes that I shot though, one ontop, and one on the bottom of the camera...and a 1 light shooting through my background lighting the background up as white...as well as  seperarting her from it...and adding a night highlight/wrap around her that I found really carried out the angelic look, and the angelic way she holds herself.

The only think I would have changes was maybe use to beauty dishes, so that she had a circular catch light instead of 2 squares ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment