Sunday, December 16, 2012

Panorama


This was my panorama photo:

I used 30 photos stitched together, and layered upon each other to create this photo. I shot 3 different exposures of each photo (so same framing for each photo, but my settings were 2 stops under exposed, 1 shot perfectly exposed, and the third shot 2 stops over exposed), then I created a High Dynamic Range photo, which gave it this certain look!

I edited it in Photoshop CS5.5...and each one of my shots (not including the under/over exposed photos) overlapped the previous by about 30%.

I travelled with my family to Ottawa, and while they were at a museum, I went exploring with my camera and tripod with the intention of shooting the panorama photo. But when I saw the bridge I thought that I had to use that! So I shot it...and then I looked at it, and thought that I had to do something to spice it up...therefore I reshot it so I could do the HDR!

No comments:

Post a Comment